About the Study Guide

You are looking at a preview of what’s in the timed British Columbia Snowmobile Ed Course. Feel free to look around, but you’ll need to register to begin progress toward getting your Snowmobile Safety Education Certificate.

Learn More Register for the Course

The person who is transferring ownership of a snowmobile (the seller) and the person assuming ownership (the buyer) both must sign a notice of transfer form.

Within 10 days from the date of transfer, the buyer must submit to the ICBC:

  • The signed notice of transfer form and…
  • The owner’s registration certificate and…
  • The required fee for the transfer of the owner’s certificate and…
  • The applicable tax.

For more information about transferring ownership of a snowmobile, see the Motor Vehicle (All Terrain) Act Snowmobile Regulation.