Skip to main content
- A person under 16 years of age may not register a snowmobile.
- A person 16 to 18 years of age may register a snowmobile only if he or she submits a written consent from a parent or guardian to the ICBC.
- A snowmobile does not have to be registered with the ICBC if:
- The snowmobile is registered in another province or state and...
- The operator displays identification from that province or state and...
- The operator is visiting British Columbia for 30 days or less.
- Unit 6 of 6
- Topic 2 of 7
- Page 2 of 4