Learning About Your Snowmobile
- Each type of snowmobile handles differently from the next. To operate your particular sled safely, study the owner’s manual.
- Snowmobiling can be a fun, safe sport. However, it can be hazardous if you’re reckless, inattentive, or uninformed about the snowmobile you’re operating.
Using Your Best Resource: the Owner’s Manual
The best way to learn about your snowmobile is to read the owner’s manual. The information included describes how to:
- Improve your snowmobile’s performance and your enjoyment.
- Maintain your snowmobile to help it last much longer.
- Improve your riding skills.
- Perform simple repairs.
- Operate safely to protect yourself, others, and your snowmobile.
- Get more information about questions you have.