Snowmobile Registration Decals
Here are the requirements for registration decals for all registered snowmobiles.
- The registration decals must be attached:
- To each side of the snowmobile’s cowling forward of the handlebars or…
- On the outside of each trailing edge of the windshield.
- Snowmobiles with general registration must attach an expiration sticker to the right of each registration decal.
- The registration certificate must be carried on the snowmobile whenever the snowmobile is being operated.