Learning About Your Snowmobile
- Each type of snowmobile handles differently from the next. To operate your particular sled safely, study the owner’s manual.
- Snowmobiling can be a fun, safe sport. However, it can be hazardous if you’re reckless, inattentive, or uninformed about the snowmobile you’re operating.
Using Your Best Resource—the Owner’s Manual
The best way to learn about your snowmobile is to read the owner’s manual. The information included describes how to:
- Improve your snowmobile’s performance and your enjoyment.
- Maintain your snowmobile to help it last much longer.
- Improve your riding skills.
- Perform simple repairs.
- Operate safely to protect yourself, others, and your snowmobile.
- Get more information about questions you have.