Do not operate your snowmobile at speeds that are unreasonable or improper.
- Slow to 10 mph or less and yield the right-of-way when you are riding:
- Within 100 feet of a person who is not on a snowmobile or in or on a vehicle
- Within 100 feet of an ice fishing shanty
- When you are snowmobiling within 150 feet of a home or dwelling between 10:30 p.m. and 7:00 a.m., do not exceed 10 mph.
- When riding next to a road, observe the posted speed limits.
- At night, do not exceed 55 mph. This applies to all public and private property.