Skip to main content

Course Outline

You must carry certain documentation any time you operate a snowmobile.

If asked by any law enforcement officer, you must present this documentation:

  • Registration certificate
  • Proof of insurance (insurance card)
  • TMA certificate (when operating on the SSTS)
  • Snowmobile safety certificate (if required by law for you to operate)
TMA application receipt

A copy of the TMA application receipt must be carried in the snowmobile at all times.

  • Unit 6 of 6
  • Topic 4 of 4
  • Page 5 of 8