Alcohol, Enforcement, and Accidents
Snowmobiles are motor vehicles. As such, drug and alcohol restrictions apply to snowmobile operation. Driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol in Utah will result in:
- Fines from $1,300 to $2,000 and...
- Driver’s license restrictions, suspensions, or penalties and...
- Impoundment of the snowmobile.
- Stop and render aid.
- Give the other party your name, address, and the registration number and owner’s name of the snowmobile you’re riding.
- Immediately notify a law enforcement officer and file a report within 15 days with the Utah State Parks Department if the injury or damage is significant.
All Utah peace officers enforce the snowmobile laws and regulations.
If you are involved in an accident, you must: