Skip to main content
Skip audio player
- Gloves protect your hands from cold, as well as from injury during a fall or scrape.
- For the best protection, always choose gloves with:
- Padding to protect your knuckles
- Gauntlets to prevent cold air from entering your sleeves
- Heels prevent your feet from slipping out of the footwells.
- Snowmobile boots protect the feet as well as the ankles and lower legs.
- Some boots have liners that you can remove for quicker drying.
- Unit 1 of 6
- Topic 5 of 5
- Page 6 of 9