To cross a road:
- Make sure your headlights and taillights are on:
- From one-half hour after sunset to one-half hour before sunrise or…
- During periods of reduced visibility.
- Come to a complete stop even if there is no stop sign.
- Yield the right-of-way to all cars and pedestrians.
- Kneel or stand on your snowmobile to make yourself more visible to the drivers of other vehicles.
- Cross slowly and carefully at a 90-degree angle to the road.
If you are crossing a divided highway (four or more lanes), you must cross it at an intersection.