Avoiding Prohibited Uses
It is illegal to operate a snowmobile:
- At a rate of speed that is unreasonable or improper under existing conditions or in excess of the maximum posted speed limits
- In a careless way that would endanger the person or property of another
- While under the influence of alcohol or any controlled substance
It is illegal to:
- Operate or ride in a snowmobile with a firearm or a bow and arrows unless the gun is unloaded or the bow is unstrung.
- Drive or pursue any game or wildlife with a snowmobile.