Persons on snowmobiles:
- May NOT cross bridges that are part of the main-traveled lanes of an interstate highway.
- May cross other bridges if necessary to avoid travel obstructions or environmentally sensitive areas in the ditch. To cross a bridge:
- Operate in the ditch until you are within 100 feet of the bridge.
- Yield to all traffic on the road before leaving the ditch.
- Cross quickly and on the extreme right side of the road.
- Return to the ditch as soon as possible after you cross the bridge.